Keeping our patients and people safe
As COVID case numbers again rise across the state, we would ask the community to help protect our patients and staff. While we are welcoming visitors (see our visitor page for more details), we would ask that you:
- Consider if your visit to the hospital is necessary at this time
- Perform a RAT test and return a negative result on your day of visit
- Wear a mask at all times while in the hospital
- Maintain social distancing and practice hand hygiene
- Please do not visit if you:
- Are feeling unwell
- Are a close or household contact of someone who is ill
Our thanks for your support and understanding.
Welcome to Sunnybank Private Hospital
At Sunnybank Private Hospital we care for people from the south-west Brisbane community. Here our focus is you. Our expert, attentive team of surgeons, specialist doctors, dedicated nurses and other professionals will ensure your healthcare experience is the best it can be.
Set within tranquil landscaped gardens, we offer a range of medical and surgical services including oncology, day surgery, endoscopy and intensive care.
We provide specialist inpatient and day rehabilitation for people recovering from an operation, injury or illness.
Your local private hospital has state-of-the-art technology with the benefit of a convenient location and personalised care. We know coming to hospital may be unsettling for some. Be reassured that you’re in the very best hands.